Fico stands for
What is SAP FICO | About SAP FICO Module
what is SAP FICO ??
SAP FICO Tutorials
- SAP FI is the important module of all SAP implementations
- SAP FI ( Financial Accounting ) is used for external reporting i.e Balance sheet, Profit and Loss statements
- SAP FICO Module integrates with various other SAP Modules such as MM (Materials Management), SD(Sales and Distribution), PP (Production Planning), PM (Plant Maintenance),and PS (Project Systems).
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Module receives postings from various other modules such as Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Human Resource) through integration.
- All accounting-relevant transactions which are made in Logistics (LO) are posted real-time to Financial Accounting by automatic account determination. This data can also be passed on to Controlling (CO).
SAP FI Modules contains the following sub-modules
- General Ledger accounting
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Accounting
- Bank Accounting
- Special Purpose Ledger
- Travel Management
General Ledger Accounting :- The general ledger accounting is to provide a complete report for external and internal accounting i.e Accounts, Journals, Monthly debits and Credit, Balance sheet and Recording all business transactions.
Accounts Payable :- The Accounts Payable records and manages all accounting data related to vendors
Accounts Receivable :- The Accounts receivable records and manages all accounting data related to Customers
Consolidation: – Consolidation enables the combining of financial statements for multiple entities within an organization. These financial statements provide an overview of the financial position of the company as a whole.
SAP Controlling plays an important role for the management decision making and CO Module is used for the internal reporting purpose. Controlling Area is the organization unit used to represents the controlling activities of Cost Center accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, and Profitability etc.
SAP CO Module contains the following sub-modules :-
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting
- Profit Center Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Product Cost Controlling
- Profitability Analysis
Read More – FICO configuration training materials , real time scenarios, step by step with explanation and screen shots. >