CREDIT

Apr 5 2020

Credit one phone #Credit #one #phone

Credit one phone

*******

Question: Q: iPhone Upgrade. Citizen One – loan payments

Did anyone receive a LOAN Number for their payment plan? Agreement number on receipt appears to not be same. How do you access payment plan online?

– Unable to register /access Citizen One online without loan number

– Citizen One FAQ instructions don’t match the web address given in Truth in Lending document:

– can’t call citizen one without it , IVR will not connect you to human operator

– call APPLE and you get trained response , ‘we ‘re not responsible for financing’

Caught in corporate loop.

Does anyone know how to access account online?

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 10:32 AM

Helpful answers

Ok, I discovered the solution.

1) Call Citizens One at 1-888-201-6306

2) When automated system asks for your 16 digit loan number just don’t enter anything or say anything.

3) After asking you 3 or so times for the 16 digit loan number, the system will say We still haven’t gotten your information, please hold for the next representative.

4) The rep can look up your loan number by your name after confirming your identity. Make sure to also ask for the amount of the first payment you made, because when you try to set up your online account it will ask you the amount of your first loan payment as an identity verification question.

Mar 19, 2016 1:00 PM

There’s more to the conversation

1. first
  2. Page 1 of 3 Page 1/3
  3. last

Loading page content

Page content loaded

Oct 21, 2015 8:02 AM

I had this problem too – I had to call the apple store where I bought the phone and have them send me a duplicate receipt. The loan agreement number is at the very bottom. When I called the apple store they told me they have nothing to do with citizens one and that the loan agreement number wasn’t on there, they sent the receipt anyways and lo and behold, it was in fact on there. Pretty annoying that citizens one can’t look you up by name/number/last 4 digits of the loan agreement, but at least there’s a somewhat easy way to track it down.

Feb 9, 2016 10:39 AM

Really is kind of a grind here to try and change credit cards from an expiring one. Absolute POC website at CitizenOne. Still haven’t got thru their lame account creation site. Each time I try and register the account I get a blank page after agreement to their terms. Try a different browser (firefox) this gives an XHTML error. Plus, I purchased two phones. two accounts. Lord help me…. *****

Aug 18, 2016 4:10 AM

Ok, I discovered the solution.

1) Call Citizens One at 1-888-201-6306

Mar 19, 2016 1:00 PM

Followed this and it worked, very painless .

May 9, 2016 8:44 AM

Thank you so much for posting this — I was getting pretty frustrated until I saw this.

May 15, 2016 10:45 AM

Late to the game here, but maybe this will help someone else. Ironically, mobile Safari can’t be used to register. Firefox did not work either but finally, Chrome (iPad) worked. Regarding account info, I saved the letter from Citizens One which I received shortly after I purchased the phone. It had the account number and my first payment.

Aug 18, 2016 4:04 AM

This works–I had no clue what this was when I got the email. My card expired I had on file, but the email was so vague and the site was terrible. I didn’t know if it was real. This is the # that is on the receipt from the Apple store if you have it handy.

Sep 6, 2016 2:08 PM

I had the same issue. I was able to get it to work once made sure Chrome was completely up to date, and cleared the cache. You must also ensure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled.

Sep 14, 2016 8:36 AM

For me Safari (Macbook Pro) worked, while Chrome just had a white screen after submitting the last form.

Definitely recommend trying different browsers.

Sep 18, 2016 3:10 PM

by mistake my credit card block thatway i want chane card but i forget my lonenumber

Sep 20, 2016 1:38 PM

Hello, when can I upgrade to the 7+?

Sep 23, 2016 11:55 AM

If you login to your Apple Store account, then go into ‘your orders’, then select print invoice (for whichever device). You will see the loan number at the bottom of the invoice.

Sep 23, 2016 2:13 PM

If I were Apple, I would lean on CitizenOne to provide the stellar service that Apple customers are used to. Either that or dump them. Their service borders on the worst I have experienced with a financial company in 50 years. They were the finance company Apple recommended to me. They are so bad that they will definitely impact my decision to purchase a new phone from Apple in the future. One of my experiences follows:

I purchased an Apple 6 cell phone from Apple and used Apple recommended CitizenOne as the finance company. I wanted a receipt from CitizenOne every month to confirm payment and claim my business phone costs. Originally CitizenOne used to send out receipts by email. They stopped doing that about 6 months ago and I had to go through the same steps that are described above (Call Apple, Call CitizenOne, Call the Apple Store that I purchased the phone from).

I finally got to the right number at CitizenOne with the right account number and asked what happened to their email receipts. They said they stopped email receipts but I should log into their website – which from recollection does not offer receipts but does offer the ability to list payment history. This mechanism worked for several more months.

For the past three months their web site has been impossible to log into. With Safari – after logging in I just get a white page. If I use Firefox the page lists HTML errors and stops with them and a blank page. If I use Chrome – I think I get a white page. Tried to access both from a Mac (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox) and from a PC (Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) without success.

When I called CitizenOne and asked how to get a receipt the representative’s response was:

1) Log into the web site

2) When I said it did not work they suggested to delete all cookies

3) Tried it and it did not work. Plus it is really inconvenient to do that every month – even more so if it does not lead to a solution

I escalated to CitizenOne management. They said . oh sorry our web site was being worked on over the weekend and is still not up (I called on a Tuesday). They said they would mail me a receipt.

1) That their web site has only had trouble over the weekend is BS because this has been going on for months

2) I believe it is a legal imperative that they offer a receipt to customers when requested.

3) I do not believe that I am the only customer experiencing this problem

4) I made the calls described above for last month’s receipt on Tuesday this week. It is now Wednesday. Maybe I will get the receipt by mail . maybe I will not. Time will tell.

*******

SOURCE: http://discussions.apple.com/thread/7275093

USA News. American News.

News latest news news today news headlines breaking news new current news world news top news latest news today,

headline news online news today's news headlines daily news local news breaking news today new news to day news recent news latest news headlines top news today top news stories news stories national news international.

News news update current news today today's national news news updates headlines news update today latest breaking news breaking news headlines latestnews latest national news english news latest world news latest,

news update latest news headlines for today hot news today headlines today news websites current news events the news today's news headlines in english current news headlines top news headlines national news headlines top.
Headlines latest headlines newspaper headlines today latest it news top stories current news stories news sites.

Written by admin